C-4 or Composition C-4 is a common variety of the plastic explosive known as Composition C.
In Project Reality, C4 appears in the form of an explosive charge that is used to breach destructable doors, destroy weapon caches, and to eliminate abandoned enemy assets.
Variants and UsesEdit
- C-4 Explosives (Large)
- General explosive, can be used for all sorts of destruction
- M2 SLAM
- Anti-vehicle explosive, can only be triggered by tanks, as it works by using a magnetic sensor
- Timed C-4 Stick
- Small explosive designed to be used against doors or weapon caches
- The Vietnam and WWII theaters of Project Reality feature a similar item that is used in a similar fashion, the timed dynamite
- Prior to patch 1.0, C-4 was used in a command detonation manner.